love
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Fathers' Day!

dar came to drive us to the airport in the morning. so sweet of dar! :) had my favourite Popeyes at the airport. I was pretty sad at the gate cause I know I'll miss them terribly. :( I'm a home alone kid. Mommy was kinda worried for me and she kept telling dar to take good care of me. At least, I'm glad that dar is still by my side.

Had lunch buffet at Joaquim with dar's family and headed for PC Show again after that. Well, I bought an IMAC together with my parents yesterday. :D PC Show was as usual, sandwich-packed CROWDED! Haha. dar bought his SAMSUNG LCD widescreen monitor, 1TB Maxtor hard-disk and 160GB hard-disk. *eyes open wide* He's such a happy boy right now. Hahaha. His monitor is simply GORGEOUS ok. And the price is pretty too! I got myself a 4GB thumbdrive from SanDisk, but regretted not getting the Maxtor hard-disk though. HEH. Shall look forward to the next HOT SALE. Yeah baby!

Dinner at Old Airport Road with the family and home sweet home. It aint really sweet home cause the whole house is empty. And it hits me hard when I got home. I started washing and collecting the laundry, feeding the fishes, watering the plants etc. It feels like I'm alone. It reminds me how much they mean to me, how much I cherish them and how handicapped I am now. I know I sound like a baby, but I felt like crying. :(

Laundry, fishes, plants, piano, groceries tomorrow..