love
Monday, May 19, 2008
I've been shopping, shopping and shopping! This is life.


Yesterday, Jason, ZG and I headed to town for my shopping spree. Apparently, I bought a lingerie and two pair of knickers. Zara skirt was on my shopping list but I couldn't get it cause THERE'S NO SIZE 34 ANYMORE! :( RAAAAAHHH. I should have gotten that when I went shopping with dar last week! And that glimmer of hope waiting for the salesman to notify me that they have found one for me was really slim! Oh anyway, we drove down to Bedok and ordered fried oyster, stingray, chicken wings, satay, sugar cane, tiger beer, minced meat noodles and my glutinous rice balls. HEHEHE. That's Sunday! xP



I'm seriously not disturbed by the fact that I'm growing fatter each day with all the carbo. =)



Oh, and I went Bedok for two consecutive days. Awesome. I didn't know why I ended up at Bedok this morning either. Had brunch with my parents at Bedok Central. I saw Tina! What a coincidence! :) We headed to Tampines for shopping after brunch. There, I bought myself a tropical extreme bra at La Senza. hotpink hotpink! favvv! :)) I'm in love with La Senza and I'm eyeing on that weightless strapless convertible. Hmm. Weeeellll, I declare that I'm addicted to bodywear shopping! :D Within three days, I've purchased:


Zara beach dress
Two Topshop knickers
Sexay lingerie :D
La Senza bra
and some misc. HEH.


I think I've been spending too much, a few hundred bucks. I shall stop. haha okay, my dar must be raising his eyebrow at me. *hi dar =P*


Someone entertains me pleaseeee :D I'm bored. And did I mention I dislike one-sided conversations? I really hate 'em.


And I'm so mad with my mac software now. It's giving me a huge headache! AAAAAAHHH SCREAMMMMM. =( I'm so upset. I feel neglected too.