love
Monday, April 7, 2008
Aloha! It's the month of April! :D loves!

I know I've been neglecting my diary. I even intended not to write anymore. KIV. But anyway, I haven't had any interesting topic to talk about. I've completed all my projects and assignments. I'm left with one presentation and three final papers to go! Till then, I guess I'll have more to talk about! TEEHEEE.

I've been a hot-tempered girl lately. I'm sorry, dar. I couldn't explain for myself either.

My boy had a good shopping time yesterday with ME. yes ME! :D He got himself two leather shoes, a shirt, a buckle and belt and cuffling. And he went to have his lil nap after that. Poor boy. I think I've tortured him badly. Uh-oh. Then, we met up with our beloved university mates at Jalan Kayu for supper! Life's getting good. Summer break is arriving!! YAYYY. I simply couldn't wait. I'll be off to bintan with dar, darl and darl's boy. okay, this rhymes! Hahaha. And a series of activities will go on and on and on... :)

Perhaps the highlight of summer break would be my overseas trip with dar, lishi's wedding, birthdays, day out with dar and family and photoshoot with dar every every where! :)

Okay, I need to get down to study-mood! I am a lazy bum. Feed me with codes.

Eeeks.