love
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Marilyn SHOULD blog, right?


I've been a happy girl. yes! summer has already been about a month. what I have been doing? rather than having enrichment courses like SL275 with dar, and my Bintan trip with darl and dar, that'll be left with routine chores I guess. sleep, eat, watch show, practice my piano if not study my Japanese, prepare and cook dinner, watch show again and off to bed! as simple as that! despite all the mundane stuffs I'm having, I'm still living in a happy world! that's SUMMER! seems like I've been the one talking to myself. yea I am. :( Marilyn loves her boyfriend! boyfriend is love! dates are the best thing on earth. HEHEHE. I shan't elaborate on that. I'm hoping to go on another trip though. Perth backpack maybe, but that depends on the two guys who have plenty of commitments. hurhur.


I'm starting to get curious with the F&B industry. I'm gonna learn pastry-making from my master, Melissa! I miss her. She should meet me up soon! Meet me up woman! Before you fly to Swiss, Paris, London, or wherever!


anyway, I'm setting up a temporary online shop. I'm still negotiating and discussing on setting up bazaar and stuffs. do patron! these bags and clothes are more than 50% of its original price! please please. if you wonder why are they so cheap, it's because my darl and I tend to shop and buy, and not wear it. throwing these clothes away are a waste. patron, yea? :D we'll set up a stall at the bazaar asap, probably in July. so, seeya. loves. :))


PRICE NEGOTIABLE. SHOP HERE >>>