love
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Summer has been AWESOME! =) I shall update some of the events in this entry, especially my bintan trip! I suppose Felicia is interested to hear more on this, right dear? =)



Pictures speak a thousand words! TADDDDAAAAA!! dont-kill-me-cause-i-know-i-am-lazy =x



on our way to bintan lagoon resort :D



mad shopping at the factory outlet with dar!



our tasty feast at Pasar Oleh Oleh!



dar with his gigantic coconut! HAHAHAA! :X



I wonder if that's the way they lay their dining table in their restaurant. HMM?



darl and I :)



my spastic face >.<



beach time! :))




dar and my masterpiece! <3



dinner feast at Kelong Restaurant. not as good as Pasar Oleh Oleh's though.




I got caught red-handed! x.X



the gambling machine, our new discovery!!



we played pool before our departure.




More pictures uploaded at My Picasa.



I think I'm always out shopping. Hahaha. I just bought a beach dress from Zara. Lovely! :D There's still three months of summer holidays left and I'm getting bored. I've been trying to fill up my schedule each day with work, study and dates! Of course! :D I love my dates with dar on alternate days. :) He is love! I'm getting love sick. >.< I miss my university mates though. My dearest San San! She's like MIA to me and I wonder what has she been up to. Maybe I should stalk her. hawhaw. Tomorrow's Sunday! HMMM...


it aches my heart when I know how much it is affecting you. And I stopped myself from doing anything because I know how important pride is in a man.