love
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
*beams*

yoyo! what's up?

I've been busy studying and arranging for my work schedule. My account is thirsty, you know. But it's absolutely fine, cause I can see the amount of income I'm bringing in soon. hawhaw. And I think I've taken all the luck from dar lately. I've got 5 job opportunities in two weeks. But as the saying goes, when you gain, you'll lose. Anyway, I could see a steady inflow of assignments coming in. I hope I don't miss out any big opportunities though. :) I've passed my interview with Clarins today and I'll be doing two roadshows at the end of this month. HER WORLD Golf Event at SICC. I'm paid for training too. Woooooo~ I love that! *wiNkwiNks.

I'm more thirsty for little surprises. *looks down*

darl has just came back from Japan and she brought back a lot of lovely surprises for me, especially that big box of food! :D :D :D


After unpacking all the things, I realized there's another surprise awaiting for me..


meiji strawberry chocolate! favvv. :D



and TADAAAAA! I shall present to you: dar and i (:



darl is so sweet giving me this to dar and i. (darl = zhen, dar = kel =p)

She's leaving for china tomorrow. SHE'S FLYING AGAIN. GAAHHH. my busy girl! HAHA.

for all who loves me, thank you.