love
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Marked the end of work at marina roadshow. :) I've been so used to watching and listening this:



Pokemon! I could sing and dance along with them. They perform at least twice a day and I worked for ten days. HMMMMM? *count


I got myself another job opportunity from the pokemon company. But I'm skipping it. When it comes, I'll pass it on to others okay? I know many of you are looking for a job. I want to do more good deeds! HAHA. :)


And my dearest Melissa has just flew to London. Mel, you better miss me and come back telling me all the stories! NAG. I'm waiting.


It's a new week! It's time for school again. HOLA!


I can't wait for my pay. Pleaseeeeeeee. I need my pay for some good reason. hawhaw.


okay, I feel so random. >.< Paranoia drives me mad. But I guess I did the right thing, anyway.


Good girl gone bad.