love
Friday, June 27, 2008
I have only one word on my mind!



SHAGGED!



And my muscles are killing me. I'm wishing for a good massage now though. HAHAHA FAT HOPE!

I worked up at 0430 today! I think it's the first time in my life I woke up at such an ungodly hour. Daddy was really sweet! He woke up with me just to make sure I've taken my breakfast and boarded the cab safely. So, I cabbed down to Sentosa Golf Club and started my day at work at Clarins. It was absolutely GOOOOD! Perhaps I should sum up what I've been doing there for 15 hours. >.< src="http://lh4.ggpht.com/smuaxckk/SGUGnFY6MpI/AAAAAAAACt0/fkL-PoXd4xY/P2706080001.jpg?imgmax=576">

Christina got bored at the Halfway House and she ruined a banana, like this:



And at the very end of the day, we got goodie bags with Clarins beauty products worth more than $200. My beloved sun-screen is inside the bag. hawhaw. Tina and I were aiming for that. :D And my 15 hours pay! Please come earlier! HAHA!

Clarins' Garden of Love event at Tangs tomorrow! I doubt we'll have the same welfare over there. Metamorphosis mock camp tomorrow and sunday too!

And you know, I couldn't imagine that I have not slept for 20 hours already.

*BIG HUGGGGG*


I miss you.