love
Friday, October 3, 2008
OMG. I almost forgot my account username and password. Blame it on my negligence. Haven't really had the time to sit down and start typing my daily happenings. There aren't much to update either. You may wonder for the past months I had many happenings. Well, not actually. Every single day, and I mean EVERY single day, I'm facing boatloads of tasks and information for projects and assignments that make me wanna extinct my books. I actually have a lot more to whine about but forget it because of my 0 energy, 0 inertia 0 enthusiasm please.

On a more relaxed note, I attended Alumni in the City event this evening. And I guess this was the BEST THING I'VE EVER DONE IN MY PAST 7 WEEKS (ugh such a schoolworm). It was the launch of the University Lounge and the moment I stepped out of the lift my mind went blank. Fine dining, elegance and most importantly, networking, were all the things in my mind. But I was honoured to be there as students are not allowed. WEEE! It was such a gorgeous but a pity that I couldn't recommend to others to hold events here. The first thing I did, to stole a glance at the bar table and there I found red wine/white wine/mocktails/beer and drinks like coke and fruit punch of course. Next there was a row of desserts, with fruit tarts coated with chocolate, spongy chocolate cakes, mini crumbles of peach/banana and cheesecakes gleaming under bright white light. I lost concentration and it seemed as if they were beckoning me over to stuff my face with it. What a seductive temptation!

The next thing you should know is what people talk about in such a high-class event. All I heard was market shares market shares and MARKET SHARES. Like WHAT?! But what I have practiced, probably would be networking. Firm handshake is like OOHLALA. But whateverrrr, red wine is still the best; emotionally gratifying! :p




I miss my boy.